I think Trent really liked her bracelets, I just like how blue his eyes are in this picture.
Monday, August 10, 2009
hooray for birthdays (that are not ours...)
Another new 2-year old! Trent was so excited about going to a birthday party on Saturday that we could hardly get him to nap. All he wanted to do was practice saying "happy birthday" and then when we got there...
The birthday girl got a gigantic new playset with swings and a big slide. what fun!
She even let Ryan be the "princess" for a little bit. It's hard to see his face, but he was pretty thrilled about the whole thing.
I think Trent really liked her bracelets, I just like how blue his eyes are in this picture.
I think Trent really liked her bracelets, I just like how blue his eyes are in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthday parties are so much fun!
ReplyDelete