It turned out even better than I expected. I'd really like to do a whole set and turn it into a photobook via shutterfly that we can keep and use to help learn the alphabet. Plus, it'd be an adorable keepsake type thing. Here's the shape dinosaur...
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
More Trent crafts...
Who knew he'd be so good with glue? I found this bloggy-type site through another blog (that'd be yours, chesh!) and I think I'm in love. There all kinds of super cute crafty/ educational ideas. We tried her Alligator A and then decided to do a shapes dinosaur (because Trent needed to do more glue related crafts). Here he is doing an alphabet page:

What you can't really see are the wonderful swirly yellow circles Trent drew so the dino would have lots of sunshine. Trent has a new found love for anything triangle. It's really cute! I'll try to get some new Ryan pictures up in a bit. He's been working on sitting (and yelling- but I'm not really trying to encourage that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE THAT SITE!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think it would take you too long to find it in my linkies! She's wonderful, and has so many creative ideas. I'm SO thrilled that you're having such a good time over there!
Trent's new crafts look GREAT, and it IS amazing at how clever they are at such a tiny young age. And how proud they are of their accomplishments.
We are also working on an alphabet book!