Wednesday, November 18, 2009

christmas cards

If you read my other blog, you know I recently ordered some photo cards for Christmas. I won't share the photo with you now, but if you want a preview of the boys being adorable and Christmas-y a little bit early, here it is:

They had a lot of fun rolling around in jammies all afternoon!

Of course, being that cute can be exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. MAYGAN!!! I can't stand the cuteness!!! How do you get them to pass out like that?!! I'm amazed. The boys, and their jammies, are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naptime with mommy is a piece of cake. I nurse one and the other one climbs in for snuggles (bumping his naptime worked wonders). Then I sneak out of bed, or hang out and nap with 'em. Yesterday they actually held hands for their whole nap...it made my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete