I'm so in love with Trent's little apron! I'll have to make Puff one like that. I can't get over how he just passes out wherever. Mine would NEVER. Blake is really getting to be a big boy, eh? That last picture is too silly!
Thanks, I actually found his apron at a craft fair, it's got a little wooden bead on the back of the neck that slides so it's adjustable without having to tie in two places! He doesn't usually pass out like that (unless he;s sick) but we were baking all day and he asked for a mickey mouse break and then fell asleep.
For the moment, this is a photo/family blog to keep all those interested up-to-date on the little guys. I'll do my best to keep posting photos, even if it's just little snippets here and there.
I'm so in love with Trent's little apron! I'll have to make Puff one like that. I can't get over how he just passes out wherever. Mine would NEVER. Blake is really getting to be a big boy, eh? That last picture is too silly!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I actually found his apron at a craft fair, it's got a little wooden bead on the back of the neck that slides so it's adjustable without having to tie in two places! He doesn't usually pass out like that (unless he;s sick) but we were baking all day and he asked for a mickey mouse break and then fell asleep.
ReplyDelete