Saturday, September 12, 2009

Port Gamble with great uncle Bob and Gamma

Joel took the day off and we headed up to Port Gamble to show uncle Bob around a little bit. Here he is with Trent checking out the fire station.
Trent loved the cushy little nook under the stairs in the book store we visited. He really didn't want to leave!
Joel and Ryan posing in front of a really neat Elm tree (the current "State Champion" of it's kind). The inside was all spirally and twisted in loops. I'd love to have one of these trees!

Look at that giant anchor!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place to visit! I wouldn't want to leave that snuggly little nook, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like tons of fun!! I want one of those trees too! I'll trade a few of my neighbors banana trees for one. :D

    ReplyDelete