I need to get better at the remembering to post photos over here thing, don't I? Sorry about that! Here are a few semi-recent photos of the boys. The first one is a little bit older, from when we were setting up our raised garden beds...

Ryan during craft time:

...and here's a sweet but blurry photo of Ryan with bear. He LOVES this stuffed animal (Trent is rather fond of bear too).
aww the boys are adorable!! :) and yes, you do need to post more often, but that being said...I'm working on that too. Things just got BUSY!
ReplyDeleteYES! You DO need to remember all of us over here in blogland. . . The boys are adorable, I love that first pic of them gardening! I hope all is well over there, and that you are feeling great!
ReplyDeleteGlad you posted more! Wish we could have a raised garden bed...instead we are stuck with a pot garden! However, we just never seem to have enough pots for our ever accumulating plant starts...
ReplyDeleteyup. I can;t believe the little one is so big. I am so glad we all keep watch on each other. it's nice to know that even people you only know on the internet really do care. hope your little family is doing well!!!!
ReplyDelete