Whats so funny about the Bible?!! Trent is getting so big! I love seeing him without his paci. . . how have you guys been doing? Its been too long, we really need some more pics!!!
For the moment, this is a photo/family blog to keep all those interested up-to-date on the little guys. I'll do my best to keep posting photos, even if it's just little snippets here and there.
Whats so funny about the Bible?!! Trent is getting so big! I love seeing him without his paci. . . how have you guys been doing? Its been too long, we really need some more pics!!!
ReplyDeletelol- my mom got it free so they were both excited and being silly. You're right though, I DO need to post more pictures!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, that makes some kind of sense then! I was REALLY confused as to what the joke was, lol! And yes, again, PICTURES!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is going well over there with you and your little crew!