We had a rough night the other night, no matter what we did Ryan just did not want to settle down. He was yelling so loud, we were sure he'd wake Trent. Finally, Joel figured out the perfect hold and sway to lull him into sleep and I managed to snag a quick photo...
It melts my heart just a little bit to see Ryan's tiny little foot in Joel's hand. I'm thankful for all three of my guys!
I absolutely LOVE baby foot pictures. Especially in a giant hand, like their daddy's. Awww...I have a close up of Kayda's hand wrapped around Dave's thumb and it's my favorite picture ever. So sweet and it reminds us just how tiny they really are. Sigh...they grow up way too fast.
For the moment, this is a photo/family blog to keep all those interested up-to-date on the little guys. I'll do my best to keep posting photos, even if it's just little snippets here and there.
That is a beautiful image. . .you will cherish that tiny foot in that big daddy hand for years after he grows up.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE baby foot pictures. Especially in a giant hand, like their daddy's. Awww...I have a close up of Kayda's hand wrapped around Dave's thumb and it's my favorite picture ever. So sweet and it reminds us just how tiny they really are. Sigh...they grow up way too fast.
ReplyDelete